I have been lax, to say the least, about my training and about nutrition. I was doing well, running, weight training and kickboxing, but I came to a screeching halt last week. I was also doing well tracking my meals, which helped shame me into better choices. Enter the screeching halt again.
Soooo. Tomorrow is another day, and tomorrow is the day I start with renewed dedication. I will take a short run tomorrow morning and will go to kickboxing tomorrow night. Thursday morning, I will try one of the yoga videos I checked out of my library.
Derailing now: I love my library. http://www.cals.org/ You should use yours. Libraries are the thin vellum-colored line between your constitutionally-protected intellectual freedom (good) and censorship (bad). On top of that, I would elect the CALS director to the Presidency of the United States in a heartbeat.
(Expect more derailings. I can't help it.)
Thursday evening, I will go back to kickboxing. Friday, I will try another yoga video and I will run again.
Nutrition. Ugh. I will be good about using the Livestrong Myplate program, which is very helpful to identify what I am doing to myself with food, for better and for worse, as well as with my activities. http://www.livestrong.com/ I really like the website, and keeping track of food intact is extraordinarily useful. I will do better.
All of this because I have goals, GOALS!
1. A fifty mile trail run in November
2. GoRuck at the end of this summer and in December
3. Three Days of Syllamo in March
4. Some day, I want to be able to wear corduroy pants without starting a fire.
There, I've published them. Now you know.
I was good yesterday. I went for a run - first mile was the pits, then I remembered why I like running. It was when my legs and my lungs remembered how.
ReplyDeleteI went to kickboxing for a tough workout.
This morning, I worked on yoga for the first time.
I did not go to KB tonight. I will make it up with LOTS of exercise this weekend.
Food - I did pretty well.