Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bucket List

Drive a stick shift - in particular, a 1952 MG TD, in time to take my daddy for a drive

Be a good momma

Be a good daughter

Be a good friend

Be a good partner (there is a sub-list that goes with this one which I am not ready to share)

Obtain a Concealed Carry Permit

See the Milky Way

See a UFC fight live

See a professional soccer game live

Lunch/cocktails regularly with friends

Learn to fly
Learn to kayak - run the Arkansas rivers, and more
Learn to sea kayak - um, P and Andie?
Become a proficient canoeist (is that a word?  I can work a canoe, but I would like to be good at it)
Learn to rock climb and rappel
Take an hour a day of quiet time
Explore drawing and oil paints
Own a Jeep – ragtop with a winch
Learn another language
Learn to dance – ballroom and Latin
Learn a martial art
Become a proficient horseback ride
Learn to ski
Have a job I enjoy, that allows me to do these things
Do meaningful service – FOCAL, library, schools, the pound, Women and Children First
Maintain blog, get good at it
Get regular medical tests
Get very very old
Learn to cook
Learn to grill
Learn to whistle - I mean that big whistle with your tongue and fingers
Financial security
Debt Free - No Personal Debt
Service to my community, intimate, local, at large
Run a 50miler (November 2011)
Run a 100miler
Earn a buckle from a 100miler
GoRuck (October and December 2011)
GoRuck Ascent (2012)
See Antartica
Run, hike, dogsled, fish Alaska
Rde in a sled pulled by reindeer in the snow
Taste wine in an old vintner’s winecellar (or a vintner's old winecellar)
Cruise the Caribbean in a sailing ship
Travel with boys, together and individually
Climb Denali
Eat Lobster in Maine
Eat pineapple in Hawaii
Travel to the Yukon
Travel to Turkey – to the people who ride with no reins, saddles etc
Travel to the Arctic Circle
Travel to Ireland - spend time in pubs w local music, see ocean
Travel to Spain
Travel to Germany
Travel to Base Camp
Dive off of Belize
Hike Appalachian trail
Camp/hike solo
Long canoe trip
Long backpacking trip
Travel to the 50 states
Float the rivers of Arkansas
See St. George, Canada
Travel to Argentina (Patagonia)
Travel to Chile, the Andes
Travel to Brazil

Travel to Tierra del Fuego
Travel to all continents

Travel to all countries?
Dog sled

Travel to the Alps
Learn to surf
Go to The Wave in Arizona
Hike the Sangre de Cristos mountains
More more more (I will add more, I am sure.  For example, I can think of one place I want to go, but can't remember the name of it.)
Curb my greed

No comments:

Post a Comment